Friday, March 26, 2010

Sunrise Cafe -- Middleton Idaho --

Breakfast Anyone?
We had not been out to breakfast in a long time so early one Saturday morning we headed to town. The Sunrise Cafe is a local cafe that is pretty casual so you walk in and seat yourself. The waitress was quite happy and pleasant, and took our order promptly. When our meals were placed on the table we were in a small state of shock. The pancakes were HUGE, and completely filled the plate. Audrey loves pancakes, and the best are made from scratch as far as she is concerned. No vanilla, cinnamon, or other flavor enhancing items. These fit somewhere in the happy medium range.
I had one of my favorites, hamburger steak and eggs. The meat was seasoned very well, the eggs cooked over easy and the hashbrowns were the way I like them. After the first few bites, I even comented about how good the meat was. Now I like catsup, so I added it to the mix of hashbrowns, steak and eggs, grabbed a piece of wheat toast, and totally enjoyed myself.

No comments: