Friday, March 26, 2010

Sully's -- Star Idaho --

Those that live near Star, have watched at Sully's was being built, and maybe some of you have even given it a try. Well let me tell you about our dining experience.
The waitress was very personable, and knowledgeable. She made several suggestions, and even told us how things were made from scratch and made fresh to order. Let's try the finger steaks. My wife decided on the chicken strips. We had a nice visit while we waited with anticipation for our food to come. When it arrived on the table, the presentation was good, and then the first anticipated bite. WHERE'S the FLAVOR? I mean no seasoning of any kind in either the batter or the meat. The batter was not fully cooked, and the meat was tough. Maybe the cook should read seasoning 101 again. Even a little salt and pepper would have made a big difference. I tried some of the chicken stips, and they also were shy on seasoning and flavor. The dipping sauce that came with the chicken strips was quite tasty and I did enjoy it. The fries seemed to be home cut, but were pretty much the same as the rest of the food, no flavor. I walked out disappointed, but as I have said I will go back for a second time, try something else and let you know how that was.

No comments: